Friday, February 22, 2008

Truly on track again

It's so good to be truly back on track - it's been going pretty well since my last post.

I did another closet cleanout. It was amazing how many shirts I had that just no longer fit - they're all too big. I wound up with a huge pile of large, xl, and even some mediums that had to go. It's so bizarre to clean out my closet and find nothing that's too small!

Finally, this time, a sweater that my daughter had picked out for me more than 5 years ago that has always been too small actually fit! It's a bit form-fitting, and last time I tried it on it fit but too well ... the man-boobs were just not tolerable ... but now I'm small enough that it's not really noticable and the sweater actually fits! Excitment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Wilson said...

Great job Alex! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me the tip a short time ago.

I just now had a chance to check out your blog. Great progress, keep up the good work!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home