Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stigma Schmigma


Back in August, I posted about weight loss via reduced calories. While I still have a long way to go, I thought that it would be useful to record my progress to date.

The most obvious thing about this is that it's very cause-and-effect. I do need to get exercise, but I haven't been: so the only variable is what I eat. Eat less, lose weight. Eat more, gain weight. Who says you can't quit eating cold turkey? Sure you can.

Two frozen dinners a day (watch out for sodium - check out Nutrition Action's article) as much fruit and veggies as you want; cereal (hot or cold) for breakfast, and maybe one or two slices of bread. This simple, possibly non-nutritious eating plan can be stuck to - and you can tell when I've stuck to it, by looking for the downward slope on the physicsdiet.com chart.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home